Cubu flex life XL
Increased leeway when covering expansion joints up to 18 mm, especially with laminate
HDF core, sheathed with the chlorine-free polyblend based on PP/TPE, with flexible soft lip at the top and bottom.
Due to the thickness of the core strip, a tension lever XL (black handle) must be used.
Advantages at a glance:
- More scope for covering expansion joints up to 18 mm, especially when used with laminate
- elastic soft lips
- easy to install
- robust due to sheathing
- Formation of inner and outer corner as well as profile termination with the Doellken notched punch - no additional mouldings required
- installation with Doellken hot-melt adhesive
- Cubu flex life XL 80 with 80 mm height
1 sales unit = 6 x 2.5 m (XL 80)
- Cubu flex life XL 60 with 60 mm height
1 sales unit = 8 x 2.5 m (XL 60)
Blauer Engel solid core 14-09-20 137 KB Classification report reaction to fire 19-07-18 296 KB Cubu flex life - entire product portfolio 09-05-18 1 MB Cubu flex life: notching of dull angles (e.g. 135° corners) 30-05-22 449 KB Mitre Tool: step by step instructions 24-04-18 730 KB Mitre tool: clamping device XL 21-04-17 202 KB Safety Data Sheet Cubu 05-10-18 807 KB